Brief Note on Neem
Neem, (Azadirachta indica), also called nim or margosa, fast-growing tree of the mahogany family (Meliaceae), valued as a medicinal plant, as a source of organic pesticides, and for its timber... The plant has long been used in Ayurvedic and folk medicine and is used in cosmetics and in organic farming applications.
Health Benefits of Neem
- Neem leaves are used to treat fungal and bacterial infections
- Brushing teeth with neem twigs keeps away all sorts of dental infections and diseases.
- Neem also helps in strengthening hair quality and promotes growth of hair.
- Treat skin disorder.
- Neem can heal wounds without leaving any ugly scars.
- Neem also has anti-inflammatory property that reduces acne
- Best insecticide to fight mosquito menace.
- Neem aids in maintaining good gastric health
- Neem is an important component in medicines used to treat malaria.